Friday, June 4, 2010

Random Presents

Mum gave me two presents the other night. Not for any reason, just because she saw them and thought of me. She is an extraordinarily sweet and thoughtful Mum. One was a shopping bag that folds up tiny in your handbag. It has giraffe print and holds a pile of stuff. It’s great.

The other is a set of post-it notes. They are sitting on my desk and I smile every time I see them because they have a great quote from Betty Grable on them:
“The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there”.

I just love that. I’m waiting to find a time to write a suitably officious note and stick one on a colleague’s desk. I think they are going to be special occasion post-it notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment