Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cheese!

Tonight I'm going to a cheese party - yup a whole night dedicated to worshiping at the alter of that wonderful creation cheese. There will be blue cheese, camembert, brie, goats cheese, edam, cheddar, fetta, not to mention the baked cheese and fried haloumi.

I love cheese - although I draw the line at cheese with "additives" ie herbs or fruit, there is nothing appealing about apricot cheese to me. But tonight should be superb, a crazy amount of cheese, good friends, great wine and maybe even the election on in the background.

To top it all off I've made this blueberry cheesecake. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. I've never actually made a cheesecake before, but this is the tried and tested recipe of one of my colleagues. If it really is that good I will post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment