Friday, August 20, 2010

A little luxury pampering

Oh the luxury. You know when you have had a long hard week and you need something to look forward to? Well in an hour, a couple of girls from the office and I are going to get our hair washed and blow dried.

It isn't like we have a special dinner or anything to go to - although I am catching up with a friend which is special and it is always nice to look good for ones friends - it is more about the relaxation element.

I find having my hair professionally washed, especially with the head massage that comes with it, is one of the most luxurious things in life. And then to have it all beautifully blow dried, I will head out the door feeling all set for a great weekend. A little spoiling of oneself every now and then is a worthy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment