Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shoes, glorious shoes

You may have noticed I am pretty fond of shoes. Today I had a shoe party. What is a shoe party I hear you ask. Well imagine a Tupperware party but replace storage with shoes!

Not only that but when you choose your shoes you get to pick what leather they are made in. So I got to spend a fab afternoon sourrounded by some of my gorgeous friends, a great afternoon tea and more shoes than you can poke a stick at.

I did make that cake from the front of Gourmet Traveller, although half height. Honestly how do you eat a 4 layer cake? There were also scones, finger sandwiches, brownies and my lovely sister made very yummy little quiches. It was a lovely afternoon and best of all in just 5 weeks I will have two new pairs of custom made shoes to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment