Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Skinny Mirrors

Do you remember that Seinfeld episode about skinny mirrors? They made out that they are terrible things, forcing Elaine to buy ugly dresses. Well my dance school has skinny mirrors and I think they are brilliant.

Ok, skinny mirrors in shops are a bit deceptive (one store in Canberra has fat mirrors which I consider a bit crazy and wonder if they realise) but skinny mirrors in a dance studio where you might not be feeling entirely confident are brilliant!

I'm not what you would describe as "big". Tall - yes, but reasonably slim, so looking in a mirror doesn't worry me, but I still love those mirrors. I find I get a little caught up in my suddenly slim frame. It is quite likely that if I was that skinny, my organs wouldn't fit in still, when I'm watching myself have an unco moment in class, at least I'm looking good while I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment