Sunday, August 1, 2010

When the dress fits ...

Tonight was a fantastic charity dance event I'm involved with - Stomp. It was a great night. I had heaps of fun dances, did a tango performance with my wonderful partner and got to hang out with all my friends. To top it off I think we actually raised quite a lot for charity.

But as good as that all was, I can't help feeling pretty happy at how many people said I looked great - in my year 12 formal dress. Year 12 was quite a long time ago so I think it is pretty brilliant that it stilll fits and what foresight I had as a 17 year old to pick a dress that over a decade later is still fashionable! So yes I'm being completly self congratulatory but when all is said and done an ego boost every now and then is a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment