Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head ...

It is another rainy day, I mean really rainy, we have already had something like 12mm and there is heaps more forecast for the next few days. The sky has that heavy dark grey leaden look that just tells you there is plenty of the wet stuff still to come.

I'm not really a fan of getting wet in the rain, but I love the sound of it on the roof, the smell of it particularly on grass, watching it pour down when I'm safe and dry inside and of course, when it finishes and the sun comes out, that crystal clear, almost magnified look that the world has.

I think rain must be inspirational, think of all the songs that mention it. All I know is that my head feels clearer and more focused when the rain is tumbling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment