Saturday, March 19, 2011

Catching Up

I know I was only away for two weeks, but it seems like I missed out on so much going on.  I don't just mean the momentous world events that have been taking place, I'm also talking about the little things.  So I'm busily catching up with people to hear what has been going on in their little corners of the world.

Today I dropped by a friend's house for a catch up and a walk.  We pushed her 8-month round the suburb as I told her all about my adventures and she updated me on what has been happening in her world.  I always value my friendships, I went through a stage in my early 20's where I think I literally had about 2 real friends in the same city and that makes you realise how precious they are.  So even though very little time has passed, I'm loving really making the effort to catch up with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment