Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The perfect gift

I've said it before but I really love buying gifts for people.  Thinking about what they might like, putting together something lovely.  But every now and then I find something brilliant and am completely so excited about giving it to them.

Today was one such day.  April is apparently the month of birthdays and I have a couple of weeks of present giving coming up.  I've found some good stuff, things I think people will really like, but today I hit the jackpot.  I can't say what it is as I think the recipient might read this blog on occasion, but it is just so cool!  Not only that but I saw it on a US website but managed to track it down in Canberra so that I can have it in time.

Now I'm super excited about giving it to her - hmmm do I make her open it on the spot?  And have you ever found a perfect gift that you have been totally excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment