Sunday, September 15, 2013

Just popping by

Hi All!  No I haven't fallen off the planet but I do seem to have lost my blogging mojo.  This year is proving to be one of those massive years where my brain is so full at all times I don't have much space left to do something creative like write.  But hang in there I will do my best to pop by every now and then and I'm sure the blogging fairies will give me back some impetus soon.

So in the meantime here are some shots of spring.  It has sprung very early this year, we are in the second week of September and already many of the blossom trees are finished but after what was a pretty miserable grey winter (where were the crystal blue skies I ask) the fresh green leaves and gorgeous blossom are a joy.





5 comments:

  1. Have been wondering ... just never sure if checking in on someone I only 'know' through blogging is a little over the top or not. Glad to hear all is well.

    How nice is the early Spring?! Although Melbourne has reverted at the moment weather-wise it hasn't stopped the buds and flowers that had already decided it was time to shine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I've had exactly that thought before! Never fear I'm here and will try to post a little more often.

      Delete
  2. Love the early flowers of spring!

    Hope you're well.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SSG. It is gorgeous but the flowers are already fading!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad all is well Lisa - if busy - enjoy your break from blogging and your early spring; it looks beautiful from these photos :)

    ReplyDelete