Sunday, October 20, 2013

Frocktober 2013 Week Three


In honour of the lovely spring weather I made week three of Frocktober floral week. Every one of these frocks has a floral pattern, although some are hard to see in these photos.

It has been a very windy but warm October which is making Frocktober more comfortable than some previous rather chilly years but at the same time I do have super terrible hayfever. The big news this week was that I hit my target of raising $3,000! And even better, the entire Frocktober total headed over the $150,000 mark.  It is brilliant to see how the event has grown over the years.

I also realised that I had worn very few of these frocks to work before, despite them being most definitely work appropriate. I will definitely start doing so from now on, just another Frocktober bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment